Now that baby is finally here you want photos!
Let me walk you through some options, tips and reasons why to choose the JPEG Studio!
- Have a plan on how you want to display your images. The possibilities are a bit overwhelming but some of the most popular ways to display images of your new baby are:
- Above the Crib Wall Portraits
- “Collection Wall” somewhere in your home
- A display for your office and then
- Albums are great because in the 1st year they change so much and you want to savor each stage, it’s perfect to take images we have taken all year long and compose a 1st year Album! View a Sample Album - Click here. Which brings me to point #2…
- STAGES – Don't book your appointments based on age...look for major milestones.
- For the newborn stage it really is important to try to get into the studio within the first 3 weeks, then we can get that perfect “sleep anywhere, anyway” photo. Click here to view some great newborn ideas.
After that, I advise my mamas to book appointments based on the following milestones:
- Expressions (which can range from 3-5 months) It’s so heart stopping when your baby smiles at you and begins to let their personality show.
- Sitting up (7-9 months) This is the perfect time to do that family photo for a couple reasons. Lots of new mamas make the mistake of booking family photos right after the baby arrives, waiting a bit gives mom time to look her best too!
Plus at this stage, your baby really gives you lots of personality instead of just sweetly sleeping the session away!
- Walking (10 months to 1 year) Lots of parents love to add in a Birthday Scene and Cake Smash photo shoot to this session
Finally, just remember to stop, let the laundry go and enjoy, it really does go so fast.